Wednesday, October 11, 2006

the impression of Australia

Before I have came in Australia my friend have been to here two years ago and he have always tell me that beautiful, quiet , comfortable living environment is so much well done , as beginning even I have can't totally believed because of China is bigger country included variety nature exquisite environment , abundant physiognomy and alike they created a plenty of beauty spot, but when I arrived here, I'm surprised for it's quiet and not be fictitiously destroyed nature environment meanwhile I rapidly begin to like it too .
The profoundest impression given me here is people's friendly, for reason 0diffrient culture ,I came from over traditional country to be solidified in ideology and conception for long times , when I faced a completely on-limits country the first impression is Australian's unfettered talk cheerfully and humorously , especially be always unfettered cachination as beginning my feeling has a little farfetched, go with cognitive increasing I discovered that's real freedom spirit to let me can't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home