Monday, February 26, 2007

Unswer quistions about Safety at the beach











1 Do you know all the signs? If not,

Some of sign I know :No jump , No swimming, A crocodile has been sighted in this area please .take care, Shark alarm, caution ----watch for unexpected waves.
some of signs I have just know it today.
2. Which ones are new to you?

The see-saw for children to play on, this is a new for me .I 'm not sure , if seesaw sign shouldn't be putted at the Beach.

3 Do we have all these signs in Sydney?
yes , we have all these signs in Sydney.

4 Do they have all these signs in your country of origin?
accept the crocodile sign I have never seen, there are a lot of other signs in China , the shark sign is usually appeared in south China.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

put put put (irregular verb: all three tenses are the same)

except

 

Post a Comment

<< Home