Monday, March 12, 2007

Guessing

For a start , I think the climate which is shown by the photos tells me they were taken in some country from central or south Africa because all of the northen half earth of Africa would still be in the winter. The scenes in the photos show thet none of them could have been taken in the northern hemisphere, because February is still winter in the northern half of the world. Secondly, I can assume they must have been taken in some costal country of central or south Africa through analysing clothing the people wear , the country is situated along the Indian ocean or south Atlantic ocean coastal line below the Equator . I can see black children on the photos and white people, so I reached a conclusion, these photos were taken in South Africa.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Fantastic reasoning, Dan! YOu are right about the climate indicating that we are talking about a southern hemisphere country, but it's not Africa. Think of a country where African slaves were taken by the country colonisers... think of my Spanish brother not knowing many other languages apart from Spanish...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home