Monday, March 26, 2007

my thought about state electoral system

In my memory the China electoral system, even thou the lowest level, is still more serious than here. From this pictures I can see the electoral process is so informal. It looks like some exhibition, if you don't look carefully, it is hard to discover that is a voting station, but if you read some of the electoral brochures, they show you in a simple way what the parties want to achieve for the local community, the benefits taht they will bring to the residents. But often they are only promises!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

In a way I'm gald it's so informal here. I just wish some politicians took it more seriously!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home